By now, everyone knows that Rajamouli will start the shooting of RRR very soon in the second week of June with a limited crew of not more than 50 members.
The talk now is that he is planning to wrap up most of Ram Charan’s scenes first as he has to also shoot for Acharya in the days to come.
So, Rajamouli and his team have chalked out things in a way that Charan will shot more than anyone in the team. DVV Danayya is the producer of this film and Keeravani scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?