The recently released making video of RRR confirmed that the Rajamouli directorial will indeed be releasing in theaters on 13th October. This would mean that Rajamouli will have to wrap up shoot by the end of August in order to have enough time to work on post-production.
As revealed by team RRR very recently, two songs are left to be shot. Now that the release date is fast approaching, Rajamouli and team RRR will have to race against time in order to make sure that the shoot is wrapped up on time.
Rajamouli is aware of the same and he is planning to complete the filming as early as he possibly can. The unit will soon be flying to Europe to shoot a song which will be a visual extravaganza on the big screens.
Jr NTR, Ram Charan, and Alia Bhatt have allotted their dates for the final schedule of RRR and the filming is expected to be completed in a month and a half from now.
Articles that might interest you:
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?