If the latest buzz on social media is to go by, Rajamouli and his father, legendary story writer Vijayendra Prasad are contemplating the idea of making a sequel for RRR. The sequel will start off where the first part ends.
The idea of the sequel does look far fetched now, but it is not entirely impossible. First, RRR will have to hit the silver screens, which is scheduled for 28 April.
The RRR sequel rumors can’t be validated now and we have to wait for Rajamouli to comment on the same.
But the idea of RRR’s sequel looks intriguing. It is known that Jr NTR and Ram Charan play the lead roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Don touches the Rs. 100 crore mark
- Thank You teaser – Sensible and interesting
- Heroine locked for Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film?
- Talk- Suriya’s latest movie stalled?
- Karthi to lock horns with Ajith Kumar at the box office
- Kannada director’s A Beautiful Breakup to be screened at Cannes 2022