It is a known fact the government of Telangana has given permission to start the shoots with a limited crew from the 15th of this month. RRR is the first film that will go on the floors.
The news now is that the shoot will start this week itself and will be done with limited members. Rajamouli has already started making plans for it and the crew has already been decided.
DVV Danayya, the producer has made sure that strict measures be followed on the sets and shoot happens mostly indoors and that too only talkie parts. We need to see how this will go on in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film