It is a known fact the government of Telangana has given permission to start the shoots with a limited crew from the 15th of this month. RRR is the first film that will go on the floors.
The news now is that the shoot will start this week itself and will be done with limited members. Rajamouli has already started making plans for it and the crew has already been decided.
DVV Danayya, the producer has made sure that strict measures be followed on the sets and shoot happens mostly indoors and that too only talkie parts. We need to see how this will go on in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV announces another horror film
- Mahesh Babu condoles Saroj Khan’s demise
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poll : Will our stars like Prabhas, NTR and Ram Charan click in Bollywood?
- Vintage Photo Moment : Prabhudeva choreographs Balayya
- Naga Chaitanya makes the perfect espresso