NTR and Ram Charan’s most eagerly awaited pan-India period action drama, RRR, is currently into its post-production. Both Tarak and Charan wrapped up dubbing for their roles in this Rajamouli directorial.
According to the latest updates, Bollywood star Ajay Devgn recently commenced dubbing for his part in RRR. Ajay will be seen as a mentor to both Tarak and Charan, who play Komaram Bheem and Alluri Sitharamaraju respectively. Ajay will be followed by Alia Bhatt, who will dub for herself in Telugu and Hindi.
RRR is slated for release on January 7, 2022. The film also features Kollywood actor Samuthirakani, English across Olivia Morris, Ray Stevenson and Alison Doody in lead roles. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this massive project with a budget of a whopping Rs 450 crore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date