Numero uno director Rajamouli is known for taking his own sweet time to complete all his movies. When the makers of RRR, Rajamouli’s ongoing multi-starrer, announced that the film will be hitting theaters in 2020, there were speculations that RRR’s shooting formalities will also be completed only in 2020.
But, as per the latest reports, RRR will be wrapped up earlier than expected. Apparently, Rajamouli is determined to complete RRR’s principal shooting by the end of 2019. The star director has reportedly sought 10 months of bulk dates from his lead heroes, NTR and Ram Charan. This as-yet-untitled film is said to be a period entertainer.
On the other hand, the leading ladies and other star cast of RRR are yet to be announced. MM Keeravani is composing the soundtrack while DVV Danayya is bankrolling the project with a whopping budget of over Rs 300 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans