Finally, the big day has arrived. On this auspicious Ugadi festive day, the makers of one of the most eagerly awaited Indian movies, RRR, will be releasing the film’s title and motion poster. Ever since the film was announced a couple of years ago, there have been countless speculations about what RRR stands for.
Now that RRR’s title will be officially revealed in a few hours, wild speculations are back in full swing. The latest buzz in film circles is that RRR means ‘Rise..Revolt..Revenge’. Apparently, Rajamouli and his team have chosen an English title for this pre-independent era epic to attain a pan-Indian appeal. Well, let’s wait for a few more hours for the suspense to end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero’s funny tweet on Pawan’s son
- Update from Allu Arjun’s forgotten film surprises fans
- Bollywood producer turns positive for Coronavirus
- Chiru reveals why April 8 is a special day for him
- This is what Prabhas is doing during the lockdown
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?