If the latest reports are to be believed, RRR will be hitting the sensational Rs 130 crore mark in the Hindi belt in its first week.
RRR is on pace to collect Rs 130 crores in its 1-week run at the box office. The film has hit the Rs 120 crores mark in 6 days and it is expected to add another Rs 10 crores to the tally on Thursday, taking the tally to Rs 130 crores.
RRR might be entering the Rs 200 crores club mark in its full run and that would be another sensational feat.
RRR is holding very well in the USA as well. As expected, it is faring extremely well in the twin Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha rejecting back to back offers
- BSS9: Makers announce Chatrapathi’s heroine in style
- OTT: Son of India makes its digital debut
- Star director heaps praise on KGF 2
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K