Vijayendra Prasad is one of the star writers in the country and pens all the scripts for Rajamouli’s films. He has also penned RRR that has NTR and Ram Charan in key roles.
The film is set in the British era and is about the revolt of Alluri Seetraramaraju and Komaram Bheem. But in history, these legends never met and were heroes in their respective times.
But Rajamouli has already told that this film is a fictional story and will show how these two freedom fighters met and fought against the British.
But in his latest interview, Vijayendra Prasad says that this is a very thin thread and a lot of questions will be asked when the film releases but Rajamouli has made sure that he will clear all the doubts with his solid narration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films