SS Rajamouli’s much-awaited magnum opus, RRR, is carrying huge expectations among the moviegoers. Starring NTR and Ram Charan in the lead roles, the film’s shooting is expected to wrap up by the end of June.
As the film is being made as a pan-India project, the makers are getting fancy deals from all languages in India. Meanwhile, the latest news circulating among Bollywood media is that a noted Hindi production cum distribution house has been trying hard to acquire the OTT and Hindi satellite rights for a humorous amount.
Though the complete details regarding the fancy deal are yet to be out, this news is currently trending among the film circles.
Also starring Bollywood stars like Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt in the key roles, RRR is gearing up for a grand release on October 13, 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde film is her father’s most favourite
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response