It has been reported that, after wrapping up two major schedules in Hyderabad, director Rajamouli has planned the next schedule of his ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, in Kolkata. The third schedule will last for 40 days and it will commence later this month.
As per the latest updates, NTR will first kick-start the Kolkata schedule. Several scenes featuring the Young Tiger will be canned first, after which Ram Charan will join the shoot. Scenes featuring both the star heroes will also be shot in this schedule.
This as-yet-untitled period drama is set in the pre-independent India. Although the makers have not made any official announcement yet, the buzz is that Bollywood actresses Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra have been roped in as the leading ladies. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this project with a whopping Rs 300 crore budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project
- Pooja Hegde confirmed for this biggie?
- Poll : Which of these first looks impressed you the most?
- Megastar Chiranjeevi appreciates Sankranthi hit