Rajamouli’s epic period magnum opus, RRR, may have been postponed to next Sankranthi, but the film is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in the country. Thanks to the humongous craze surrounding this Rs 400 crore multi-starrer, the film’s producer DVV Danayya is inking some crazy deals from almost all the regions.
As per the latest updates, RRR’s Krishna region’s distribution rights have been sold for a whopping Rs 16 crores. Needless to say, this is the biggest deal of all-time by any Telugu film in this region.
Already, RRR’s Nizam, Nellore and Karnataka theatrical rights have been sold for a staggering Rs 75 crore, Rs 10 crore and Rs 50 crore respectively. These record pre-release business deals speak volumes about the craze among the trade circles and fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?