Rajamouli’s epic period magnum opus, RRR, may have been postponed to next Sankranthi, but the film is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in the country. Thanks to the humongous craze surrounding this Rs 400 crore multi-starrer, the film’s producer DVV Danayya is inking some crazy deals from almost all the regions.
As per the latest updates, RRR’s Krishna region’s distribution rights have been sold for a whopping Rs 16 crores. Needless to say, this is the biggest deal of all-time by any Telugu film in this region.
Already, RRR’s Nizam, Nellore and Karnataka theatrical rights have been sold for a staggering Rs 75 crore, Rs 10 crore and Rs 50 crore respectively. These record pre-release business deals speak volumes about the craze among the trade circles and fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana
- Teja Sajja, Priya Prakash Varrier’s Ishq postponed
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush