Sankranthi is a season that can handle multiple films at a time and that has been proved time and again. This Sankranthi was even special as films like Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthauramlo made solid money.
But things are going to change this coming year as none other than Rajamouli is coming with his big film RRR on the 8th of January in a never before heard manner.
This date has put the industry and several stars in confusion. Seeing the stamina of the Sankranthi season, many banners wanted to come out in Jan 2021. But all this has gone for a toss now.
Mahesh was planning to bring his film with Vamsi Paidipally for Sankranthi and so was Pawan’s film with Krish. There are many other medium budget films who were planning to come during this season but now, no one will dare to take on Rajamouli.
So, this has upset many producers and the schedule of releases will change in a big way in the coming months. We need to see if any producer dares enough to take on Rajamouli this Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?