Sankranthi is a season that can handle multiple films at a time and that has been proved time and again. This Sankranthi was even special as films like Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthauramlo made solid money.
But things are going to change this coming year as none other than Rajamouli is coming with his big film RRR on the 8th of January in a never before heard manner.
This date has put the industry and several stars in confusion. Seeing the stamina of the Sankranthi season, many banners wanted to come out in Jan 2021. But all this has gone for a toss now.
Mahesh was planning to bring his film with Vamsi Paidipally for Sankranthi and so was Pawan’s film with Krish. There are many other medium budget films who were planning to come during this season but now, no one will dare to take on Rajamouli.
So, this has upset many producers and the schedule of releases will change in a big way in the coming months. We need to see if any producer dares enough to take on Rajamouli this Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives