Now that the release date of Rajamouli is out, so much is being said about the film and its pre-release business. Things are slowly getting back to normal and Dussehra is going to be special as RRR will be out on 13th October.
But the big question is about the overseas market and especially, the US. Things are not that great in the US due to the second wave of COVID. But the latest update is that Rajamouli has dared things and announced the film.
The latest update is that the overseas rights of both Telugu and Tamil have been sold to Phars FIlms for a whopping 68 crores which are huge. Looks like Rajamouli is super confident that his film will break all records at the time of the release.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US