Now that the release date of Rajamouli is out, so much is being said about the film and its pre-release business. Things are slowly getting back to normal and Dussehra is going to be special as RRR will be out on 13th October.
But the big question is about the overseas market and especially, the US. Things are not that great in the US due to the second wave of COVID. But the latest update is that Rajamouli has dared things and announced the film.
The latest update is that the overseas rights of both Telugu and Tamil have been sold to Phars FIlms for a whopping 68 crores which are huge. Looks like Rajamouli is super confident that his film will break all records at the time of the release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Chay-Vikram Kumar’s Thank You
- Teaser poster of UV Concepts’ maiden film with debutants out now
- Sundeep Kishan sends A1 Express themed gifts to Mega heroes
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye