RRR, numero uno director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan, was launched at a star-studded event earlier today. The film’s regular shoot will kick-start from November 19 at the Aluminium Factory on Hyderabad.
And here’s an exciting update. RRR’s first schedule will kick off with a stunning fight sequence to be shot on both NTR and Ram Charan. But whether NTR and Charan will lock horns with each other or they will join forces to fight the baddies will be revealed soon. Given Rajamouli’s penchant for picturizing high-voltage action sequences, fans can expect fireworks when they see both the leading star heroes together on the screen.
DVV Danayya is producing the film with a whopping 300 crore budget. MM Keeravani will score the music for this highly-anticipated biggie, which will hit screens in 2020.
- RGV busy finalizing the actors for Lakshmi’s NTR
- Prabhas to talk about Anushka in Koffee with Karan
- Saaho gets its release date confirmed
- Star director readies a script for Ajith.
- Talented heroines in Sundeep Kishan’s next