Anushka’s period film ‘Rudhrama Devi’ is currently rolling at Annapurna Studios seven acres complex. Gunasekhar is the director of this movie and his passion for coming up with lavish sets is well known. He has erected a massive ‘aasthana koluvu’ set at Annapurna Studios and shooting will go on here until April 5th. The team has conveyed this matter through an official press release.
Macho hero Rana Daggubati will be essaying a crucial role in the film. Rebel Star Krishnam Raju, Nithya Menen, Catherine Tresa and Baba Sehgal will also be seen in this movie. Gunasekhar is the producer of this movie as well and he is spending huge amounts of money on the project, to get the look and feel right.
Maestro Ilayaraja is handling the film’s music and International technicians are working on the 3D effects. The movie is expected to release in the second half of 2014.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims