The 3D historical film Rudhrama Devi is under production at Annapurna Studios right now, where special set has been created for the movie. Most of the star cast is participating in the shooting. Gunasekhar is supervising some scenes on Anushka and Rana.
The movie is set for a release this year and it is the most ambitious project of Gunasekhar, with mammoth budget and huge sets, that he is famous for. The film is India’s first 3D historical project and Ilayaraja is composing the music.
Anushka, Rana, Nithya Menen, Catherine Tresa, Krishnam Raju and others are playing the major characters in this film and Gunasekhar is producing it himself.
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama
- Young beauty to have 6 releases this year