Gunasekhar’s Rudhrama Devi is getting ready to release in the second half of this year and the film is being worked on by international technicians. According to sources in production team, the film will have brilliant 3D effects.
Gunasekhar is promoting this movie as India’s first historical 3D movie and he wants the 3D effects to look spectacular. A lot of money is being spent on the 3D part to get the look in the desired way.
Anushka is the heroine in this film and Allu Arjun is playing a special role. The film has music from Ilayaraja and art from Thota Tharani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will NTR respond to Balayya’s son in law’s comments?
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?
- Latest update on Gopichand’s Chanakya