Rudhramadevi is one of the much awaited flicks which is due for its release in this sultry Summer season. This movie is the first ever 3D historic movie and it will be simultaneously released in Telugu and Tamil languages. A whopping 70 crore has been spent on this flick which includes never seen visual effects. Anushka, Allu Arjun, Rana, Nitya Menon are playing the lead roles.
The audio of this prestigious project has been launched in a grand style at two different venues. The first event was held at Vizag on 21st followed by the next one at the Warangal fort yesterday. Both the events events were graced by the political leaders of the respective areas. The entire cast of the movie attended this event and audience have gathered in large numbers at both the places.
Directed by Gunasekhar, this movie was produced under the Guna Team Works banner. Music maestro Illayaraja has scored tunes for this flick. The post production work is nearing completion and the movie is expected to release in the next month.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health
- Murali Sharma’s key role in Ala Vaikunthapuramlo