Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi was carrying a positive buzz even before the release of the film. The epic period drama opened in huge number of screens all over the world and according to the latest update, the epic drama has amassed a total gross of 31 crores in first weekend world wide.
This amount is quite huge considering the film’s reach. Allu Arjun’s Gona Gannareddy character has become the talk of the town and is creating a huge impact at the box office. Anushka plays the titular role.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled