Gunasekhar’s Rudhramadevi was carrying a positive buzz even before the release of the film. The epic period drama opened in huge number of screens all over the world and according to the latest update, the epic drama has amassed a total gross of 31 crores in first weekend world wide.
This amount is quite huge considering the film’s reach. Allu Arjun’s Gona Gannareddy character has become the talk of the town and is creating a huge impact at the box office. Anushka plays the titular role.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment