Gunasekhar is one very happy man right now. After his film received mixed results at the Box Office, he received an unexpected boost from the Film Federation of India. The committee has recommended Rudhramadevi for the Best Foreign Language Film at the Oscars.
An overjoyed Gunasekhar expressed his happiness and his gratitude for the Film Federation’s decision. This development has also caused a lot of buzz on social media, with people arguing for and against the decision.
The movie has been directed and produced by Gunasekhar and Anushka played the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho actor Neil turns scriptwriter
- Shraddha reveals key details about her cop’s role in Saaho
- Prabhas is such a good artiste that I couldn’t say no to Saaho: Jackie
- Suresh Babu unveils Pressure Cooker’s first look
- Sundeep Kishan gets injured in shoot
- Ninu Veedani Nedanu Nenu gets a release date