Gunasekhar is one very happy man right now. After his film received mixed results at the Box Office, he received an unexpected boost from the Film Federation of India. The committee has recommended Rudhramadevi for the Best Foreign Language Film at the Oscars.
An overjoyed Gunasekhar expressed his happiness and his gratitude for the Film Federation’s decision. This development has also caused a lot of buzz on social media, with people arguing for and against the decision.
The movie has been directed and produced by Gunasekhar and Anushka played the lead role.
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic