Couple of days ago, Gunasekhar released the Tamil theatrical trailer of his most ambitious 3D historical epic, Rudhramadevi. Unveiled by the film’s composer Ilayaraja, Rudhramadevi’s trailer has been getting good response from movie lovers. Those who have seen the trailer have been raving about the film’s grand scale and production values.
Slightly different from its Telugu version, the Tamil trailer showcases more drama, rich production values and introduces the galaxy of stars who acted in the film. This positive response will surely lead to solid openings for the Tamil and Malayalam versions.
Meanwhile for the Telugu version, the expectations have soared overnight thanks to the news of Megastar Chiranjeevi lending his voice to narrate the film. Rudhramadevi is all set for a grand release this 26th.
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP
- Jayaprada joins BJP
- RX100’s Hindi remake finds its lead actress