Anushka’s upcoming period film Rudhramadevi will soon be shot in Adilabad district. Directed by Gunasekhar, the film is based on one of Kakatiya dynasty’s most powerful rulers, Rani Rudhramadevi’s life and Anushka is playing the title role. Rana Daggubati is playing an important role and he’ll be seen as Rudhramadevi’s husband.
Recently, a new schedule of the film began and the film unit will soon can some major sequences near Kuntala waterfalls, in Adilabad district. A special set is being erected near the waterfall and the set will be extended using computer graphics at a later stage. The entire film’s shooting is expected to be wrapped up in March, 2014.
Rudhramadevi is India’s first 3D historical film and Gunasekhar, who is also producing the film, is leaving no stone unturned to make it a visual spectacle. Ilayaraja is scoring the music and Ajay Vincent is the cinematographer. Thota Tharani is the art director. The film has an ensemble cast comprising Anushka, Rana Daggubati, Krishnam Raju, Prakash Raj, Nithya Menen, Catherina Tresa, Baba Sehgal among several other actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Aishwarya, Uday’s Mismatch clears censor; All set for Dec 6 release
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country