The highly anticipated historic 3D film, ‘Rudramadevi’, will have its re-recording sessions in London. This morning, the film’s unit including the leading lady Anushka, met the music composer Ilayaraja and wished him prior to his departure.
Being made on a heavy budget, ‘Rudramadevi’ is high on technical values and a lot of hard work has been put into the making of the film over the last two years. The film’s audio, which was released a week ago in Vizag and Warangal, impressed the loyal fans of Ilayaraja.
With the post-production nearing its completion, ‘Rudramadevi’ is all set to thrill the film lovers this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director gearing up for second part of Jayalalitha biopic
- Makes your own masks Says Vijay Devarakonda
- Star Bollywood hero says he is scared of the lockdown
- Kanika Kapoor discharged from hospital
- Star director giving finishing touches to his next
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script