Gunashekhar usually stays away from limelight. For the first time he has come out to speak about his movie before release. “Rudramma Devi shooting is successfully completed. I started working on this script in 2002. I started researching about this film back then. It took 9 long years to get this into shape. In 2013, I started this movie at temple in Warangal. A movie like Rudramma Devi is not easy to make. Several artists Technicians have worked real hard for this film. This movie is the first stereoscopic 3 D film in India. Several exhibitors are planning to get theaters upgraded into 3 D. This movie will be released in 2 D as well. This movie will take people into the 13th century. I thank all the people who have supported and worked with me in this journey. I will keep sharing details regarding Rudramma Devi in future” said Gunasekhar.
It is well known that Gunashekhar is the producer of this film and looks like he has not compromised on the quality of this film. Lets hope this movie reaps the benefits of his hard work
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations
- RRR enters the record books already!