Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Ruler and mega hero Sai Tej’s Prati Roju Pandaage released on December 20th. While Sai Tej’s PRP managed to grab a decent word of mouth, Balakrishna’s Ruler failed to satisfy even his fans.
At the US box office too, Prati Roju Pandaage is showing a clear dominance over Ruler. According to the latest trade reports, Prati Roju Pandaage collected $146,982 by the end of Saturday. On the other hand, Balayya’s Ruler minted only $30,879 until Saturday night.
Prati Roju Pandaage is expected to collect even more money in the coming days and achieve a break-even status, but Ruler is declared a flop at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow