M S Raju’s upcoming directorial venture RUM (Rambha Urvashi Menaka) is a trilingual film which will be simultaneously made in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada. Trisha is going to play the lead role in this female centric film and Poorna and Archana are said to be playing the other two lead roles. Recently, Trisha had stated that she won’t be playing a cop or a feminist or a princess in the film, but she did reveal a bit about what the genre this film is going to be. Talking to a leading newspaper, Trisha revealed, “RUM is an action oriented film and action choreographer Vijayan Master is going to supervise the entire shoot. There will be quite a few daredevil stunts in the film.” The film is expected to go on floors in January and Trisha is expected to meet her mentor M S Raju to discuss more details about her role. Although it’s too early to predict what the film could be like, but going by the bits and pieces of information we have been hearing about the film, it looks like RUM might be on the lines of Charlie’s Angels. Only time will tell if this is true or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU