Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake was in the news for all the wrong reasons around a month ago. After shelving Bala’s version, the makers are reshooting the movie under debutant Giresaaya’s direction. The film has been rechristened as Adithya Varma.
Recently, there were several rumors that even Adithya Varma has been shelved due to creative differences between the director and the producer. But, debunking the rumors silently, the film’s unit is all set to fly to Portugal on April 9. A song and a couple of scenes will be shot in a minor schedule.
Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is making his silver screen debut with Adithya Varma. Bollywood starlet Banita Sandhu is reprising Shalini Pandey’s role. E4 Entertainments banner is bankrolling this crazy remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song