Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake was in the news for all the wrong reasons around a month ago. After shelving Bala’s version, the makers are reshooting the movie under debutant Giresaaya’s direction. The film has been rechristened as Adithya Varma.
Recently, there were several rumors that even Adithya Varma has been shelved due to creative differences between the director and the producer. But, debunking the rumors silently, the film’s unit is all set to fly to Portugal on April 9. A song and a couple of scenes will be shot in a minor schedule.
Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram is making his silver screen debut with Adithya Varma. Bollywood starlet Banita Sandhu is reprising Shalini Pandey’s role. E4 Entertainments banner is bankrolling this crazy remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses