Now that the response of NTR Kathanayakudu has been quite dull, this has directly affected the second part of the film in a big way.
The latest gossip going around is that the second part, NTR Mahanayakudu, which was supposed to release on 7th February is likely to be postponed to a further date.
The gossips also reveal that as the shoot is yet to be completed, the makers are in plans to postpone the film to a further date.
There is no confirmation on this news as of yet. Krish directs NTR biopic which has Vidya Balan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone