Now that the response of NTR Kathanayakudu has been quite dull, this has directly affected the second part of the film in a big way.
The latest gossip going around is that the second part, NTR Mahanayakudu, which was supposed to release on 7th February is likely to be postponed to a further date.
The gossips also reveal that as the shoot is yet to be completed, the makers are in plans to postpone the film to a further date.
There is no confirmation on this news as of yet. Krish directs NTR biopic which has Vidya Balan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?