Now that the response of NTR Kathanayakudu has been quite dull, this has directly affected the second part of the film in a big way.
The latest gossip going around is that the second part, NTR Mahanayakudu, which was supposed to release on 7th February is likely to be postponed to a further date.
The gossips also reveal that as the shoot is yet to be completed, the makers are in plans to postpone the film to a further date.
There is no confirmation on this news as of yet. Krish directs NTR biopic which has Vidya Balan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun takes solid remuneration for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Mahesh Babu’s daughter re-creates Rashmika’s dialogues from Sarileru’s
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s two-day collections
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo becomes Allu Arjun’s career biggest hit
- Here is the official update on Prabhas’ next
- Sarileru at RTC X Roads: All set for 1 Cr gross within a week