Ever since the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink, was announced with Pawan Kalyan reprising Amitabh’s role, there have been several speculations on the film’s title. Until recently, there has been a strong buzz that the film has been titled ‘Lawyer Saab’.
But in a latest interview while promoting his upcoming production, Jaanu, Dil Raju has clarified that Pink’s remake is not titled Lawyer Saab and that they have not zeroed in on any title so far.
Dil Raju further said that the title for Pink’s Telugu remake will be announced on the Ugadi festive day. He also stated that the film will be hitting screens on May 15 and that the promotions will kick-start in April, after Nani’s V’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- We just had dinner: Ram Charan on film with Prashanth Neel
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser