Ever since the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink, was announced with Pawan Kalyan reprising Amitabh’s role, there have been several speculations on the film’s title. Until recently, there has been a strong buzz that the film has been titled ‘Lawyer Saab’.
But in a latest interview while promoting his upcoming production, Jaanu, Dil Raju has clarified that Pink’s remake is not titled Lawyer Saab and that they have not zeroed in on any title so far.
Dil Raju further said that the title for Pink’s Telugu remake will be announced on the Ugadi festive day. He also stated that the film will be hitting screens on May 15 and that the promotions will kick-start in April, after Nani’s V’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film