Ever since her career took off big-time with Premam a few years ago, young Tamil beauty Sai Pallavi has been maintaining a simple life free from controversies and unnecessary rumors. But now, it looks like the talented actress has finally fallen prey to rumormongers in Kollywood.
For the last few days, a section of the Kollywood media circles have been abuzz with the viral gossip that Sai Pallavi is seeing popular Tamil director AL Vijay, who had directed her first Tamil film, Diya (Kanam in Telugu). Rumors have been rife that Sai Pallavi and AL Vijay will tie the knot soon.
Incidentally, Sai Pallavi had earlier mentioned on a couple of occasions that she will never marry in her life as she wants to be with and take care of her parents. On the other hand, AL Vijay was married to actress Amala Paul. Their marriage ended in divorce in 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs