Allu Arjun is all set to make his debut in Tamil, if the latest buzz in Kollywood is to be believed. For a long time, Allu Arjun had expressed his desire to act in a straight Tamil film and in the past, he was even in talks with couple of big Tamil film directors; however, nothing has materialized so far.
A leading newspaper has now claimed that Allu Arjun will act in a bilingul film which will be simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu. As per the report, Rajesh, who has directed films like OKOK and SMS, will direct the film and K E Gnanavel Raja will produce it. Currently, Rajesh is directing Karthi, Kajal starrer All in All Azhagu Raja and Allu Arjun is shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Iddarammayilatho in Spain.
It remains to be seen if this proposed project indeed materializes and a clear picture will come out only after Allu Arjun returns from Spain. Meanwhile, Allu Arjun also has to wrap up Surender Reddy’s upcoming film before he allots dates for other projects.
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes