Allu Arjun is all set to make his debut in Tamil, if the latest buzz in Kollywood is to be believed. For a long time, Allu Arjun had expressed his desire to act in a straight Tamil film and in the past, he was even in talks with couple of big Tamil film directors; however, nothing has materialized so far.
A leading newspaper has now claimed that Allu Arjun will act in a bilingul film which will be simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu. As per the report, Rajesh, who has directed films like OKOK and SMS, will direct the film and K E Gnanavel Raja will produce it. Currently, Rajesh is directing Karthi, Kajal starrer All in All Azhagu Raja and Allu Arjun is shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Iddarammayilatho in Spain.
It remains to be seen if this proposed project indeed materializes and a clear picture will come out only after Allu Arjun returns from Spain. Meanwhile, Allu Arjun also has to wrap up Surender Reddy’s upcoming film before he allots dates for other projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack