Shruti Haasan is irked with rumours that have become the talk of the town in Kollywood. Recently, a popular Tamil magazine published a report that Dhanush and she have become quite close during the shooting of their upcoming film 3 and alleged that they are dating. The latest news is that the actress has sent a legal notice to the magazine over the false reports and claimed that she’s good friends with Dhanush and his wife Aishwarya. “It’s unethical on their part to come up with a fabricated story. There is no proof for their claims and it’s very hurting to read such things,” Shruti Haasan told a leading national newspaper. When asked about her relationship with Dhanush, the actress clarified that Dhanush has been helping her a lot on the sets of the film and they share a good professional relationship. Lets see if the Tamil magazine apologizes for the news report which has already made quite a lot of noise.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu