Young hero Sundeep Kishan and Anisha Ambrose-starrer Run has completed its censor formalities today. The censor panel has given a clean U for this racy thriller. Run is an official remake of Malayali hit film, Neram.
The film is a race between bad time and good time and it explores a series of incidents that unravel in a matter of few hours on a fateful day of the film’s protagonist Sanju’s life. How Sanju overcomes the challenges in a race against time forms the film’s plotline.
Directed by Ani Kanneganti, Run is produced by Anil Sunkara. The film is slated to hit the screens on March 23.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das