Sharwanand and new comer Seerat Kumar are playing the lead role in the upcoming film ‘Run Raja Run’. The movie is currently in post-production phase and dubbing is in final stages. The movie is being readied for a possible launch this summer.
Sujeeth is the director of this romantic entertainer and this is his debut film. The story is based on a short film that was shot by Sujeeth. Sharwanand will be seen as a cell phone thief in this movie and he is sporting an all new look.
The film has been shot extensively in Goa and Hyderabad. Madhie is the cinematographer and Ghibran has scored the music. ‘Mirchi’ producers Vamsi and Pramod have produced this movie on UV Creations banner.
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked