Sharwanand and new comer Seerat Kumar are playing the lead role in the upcoming film ‘Run Raja Run’. The movie is currently in post-production phase and dubbing is in final stages. The movie is being readied for a possible launch this summer.
Sujeeth is the director of this romantic entertainer and this is his debut film. The story is based on a short film that was shot by Sujeeth. Sharwanand will be seen as a cell phone thief in this movie and he is sporting an all new look.
The film has been shot extensively in Goa and Hyderabad. Madhie is the cinematographer and Ghibran has scored the music. ‘Mirchi’ producers Vamsi and Pramod have produced this movie on UV Creations banner.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties