Sharwanand and new comer Seerat Kumar are playing the lead roles in the upcoming film ‘Run Raja Run’. The movie team is currently giving finishing touches to this romantic entertainer, and is ready to hit the screens on August 1st.
Initially the film was supposed to come out on 11th, but was postponed to 18th. Now yet again, this film has moved ahead to August 1st. As there are some post production formalities yet to be completed, the makers have decided to move to a further date.
Sujeeth is the director of this romantic entertainer, and this is his debut film. The story is based on a short film that was shot by himself. Sharwanand will be seen as a cell phone thief in this movie, and he is sporting an all new look.
The film has been shot extensively in Goa and Hyderabad. Madhie is the cinematographer and Ghibran has scored the music. ‘Mirchi’ producers Vamsi and Pramod have produced this movie on UV Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bihar town pays tribute to SSR in a unique manner
- Virata Parvam director in talks with a star hero for his next
- Film with Pawan Kalyan will be a treat for fans: Harish Shankar
- RGV’s Power Star to have a direct Pawan Kalyan connection?
- After Kamal, Rajinikanth extends support to ailing senior actor
- 2 years for RX 100: Kartikeya owes his ‘rebirth’ to his director