Nara Rohit’s upcoming film, Tuntari is all set to release on the 11th of this month. The film is an official remake of the Tamil hit Maan Karate. Latest reports reveal that the run time in Telugu will be shorter than the original.
Set against a racy backdrop, Tuntari’s run time is locked to 2 hours and 2 minutes. The Tamil version of the film was 2 hours and 30 minutes but the makers of the Telugu version decided to cut it short to suit the requirements here.
Directed by Kumar Nagendra, the film is introducing New Zealand based Latha Hegde as the female lead.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur