Shankar’s highly anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is slated for a grand release on April 14th. The entire shooting part of the film is wrapped up a few months back and currently, the post-production work is going on at a brisk pace.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that 2.0’s runtime is locked for 100 minutes which is not even 2 hours. This wise decision of keeping the film’s runtime short and crisp is undoubtedly going to be a major advantage for the film.
2.0 is releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic languages simultaneously. The film also stars Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles.
AR Rahman has composed the film’s music. Lyca Productions banner bankrolls this high budget 3D entertainer.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts