Shankar’s highly anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is slated for a grand release on April 14th. The entire shooting part of the film is wrapped up a few months back and currently, the post-production work is going on at a brisk pace.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that 2.0’s runtime is locked for 100 minutes which is not even 2 hours. This wise decision of keeping the film’s runtime short and crisp is undoubtedly going to be a major advantage for the film.
2.0 is releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic languages simultaneously. The film also stars Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles.
AR Rahman has composed the film’s music. Lyca Productions banner bankrolls this high budget 3D entertainer.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics