Shankar’s highly anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is slated for a grand release on April 14th. The entire shooting part of the film is wrapped up a few months back and currently, the post-production work is going on at a brisk pace.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that 2.0’s runtime is locked for 100 minutes which is not even 2 hours. This wise decision of keeping the film’s runtime short and crisp is undoubtedly going to be a major advantage for the film.
2.0 is releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic languages simultaneously. The film also stars Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles.
AR Rahman has composed the film’s music. Lyca Productions banner bankrolls this high budget 3D entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet clocks 15M on Instagram; Thanks fans in a video
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date