Rushi, a gritty drama about a medico’s fight against the system, is all set to hit the screens on February 10th. The movie is the first film in 30 years to be made on the prestigious Prasad Productions banner. The movie has been directed by Raj Madiraju and the film has Aravind Krishna and Supriya Shailaja in lead roles. Ramesh Prasad is the producer of the movie.
Speaking at a press meet, producer Ramesh Prasad said “My father produced many great films. We stopped making movies on our banner as we did not want to spoil his name or the reputation of our banner. After all these years, a good script in the form of ‘Rushi’ came up to me. I am glad and proud to produce this movie”.
Hero Aravind Krishna will be seen in a new look in this movie when compared to his previous film ‘Its My Love Story
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual