Arvind Krishna, Surpriya Sailja starrer Rushi is going to have a special premiere on February 8 which is two days before its actual date of release. Directed by Raj Madiraju, the film narrates the
difficulties medical students go through to become doctors and how one such doctor faces one of the most critical cases right in the beginning of his career. Ramesh Prasad has produced the film on Prasad Productions banner. Don Chandran and Snigdha have composed the music.
The premiere is going to be held in Prasads IMAX and several dignitaries from the film industry are expected to attend the event. There’s a lot of positive buzz in the industry about the film’s theme and the success of this film will give the much needed break to Arvind Krishna’s career.
- NTR back from holiday-Will resume training for RRR
- Trailer of 118 clocks two million views
- Poll : Which of these directors should Mahesh work with next?
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej