Tamil hero Vikram, who is determined to bounce back with a solid hit is currently having a project titled, Cobra in hands. Being directed by Ajay Gnanamuthu, the film has already wrapped up more than fifty percent of its shooting.
Actually, the unit was supposed to fly to Russia this month for a key schedule but all the plans got stalled due to Corona lockdown.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the makers are planning to re-create the Russian set up at a studio in Chennai. As per the reports, the set is going to be one of the most expensive ones in recent times.
AR Rahman is the music composer for Cobra. The film will have a pan-India release sometime in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?