NTR is quite busy these days with the shooting of his upcoming film Ramayya Vastavayya. Harish Shankar is directing the film and it also has Samantha, Shruti Haasan playing the lead roles. Dil Raju is producing this action entertainer in which NTR is playing the role of a college student. A new schedule of the film recently near Mysore and the film unit is shooting some crucial scenes on NTR and Shruti Haasan in Melukote area. Buzz is that this schedule will be wrapped up by June 15. Harish Shankar is extremely happy with the response that the film’s first look and teaser have got so far and recently, he was surprised to see a similar response from people in Karnataka, who happened to come to the film’s sets. S S Thaman is scoring the music and the film is expected to release on September 27.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December