Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya will be seen next in Custody, a bilingual movie directed by Venkat Prabhu. The movie has Krithi Shetty as the female lead.
The latest news is that the Ramki of RX 100 fame is onboard the film. The makers have officially announced it online.
Arvind Swami is the antagonist in this intense action drama. Priyamani, Sarathkumar, Sampath Raj, Premji, Vennela Kishore, and Premi Vishwanath are doing other important roles. Produced by Srinivasaa Chitturi under the Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner, the film has Ilaiyaraaja and Yuvan Shankar Raja as music directors.
Articles that might interest you:
- US Telugu audiences show their love for Writer Padmabhushan
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter’s long-delayed film gets a release date
- Crazy buzz: NTR to team up with this Kollywood sensational director
- Poll : Which senior Telugu hero would you love to see in a negative role?
- Latest: Team Agent to fly to Muscat – Deets inside
- Latest update on Vishwak Sen’s Dhamki