It’s well-known that a biopic on the life of notorious Stuartpuram thief ‘Tiger’ Nageswara Rao has been in the pipeline since last year. Young hero Bellamkonda Sai will be essaying the titular role in this exciting period thriller.
Until recently, there were reports that happening young actress Payal Rajput, who shot to fame with RX 100 last year, has been roped in to play the female lead in this project. However, the latest update is that Payal is yet to sign on the dotted line. Apparently, the makers are also considering a star actress for the role. Some clarity may emerge in the coming days.
Noted producer Anil Sunkara will be producing the movie, while Kittu Unnadu Jagratha fame Vamsi Krishna will be directing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s rugged avatar impresses in Aranya’s action-packed trailer
- A crazy film titled Savitri W/O Satyamurthy launched in style
- NTR to have back to back releases in a short span
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai