It’s well-known that a biopic on the life of notorious Stuartpuram thief ‘Tiger’ Nageswara Rao has been in the pipeline since last year. Young hero Bellamkonda Sai will be essaying the titular role in this exciting period thriller.
Until recently, there were reports that happening young actress Payal Rajput, who shot to fame with RX 100 last year, has been roped in to play the female lead in this project. However, the latest update is that Payal is yet to sign on the dotted line. Apparently, the makers are also considering a star actress for the role. Some clarity may emerge in the coming days.
Noted producer Anil Sunkara will be producing the movie, while Kittu Unnadu Jagratha fame Vamsi Krishna will be directing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project