Following the blockbuster success of RX100, young hero Karthikeya is being approached by Tollywood and Kollywood filmmakers with exciting projects. He has already signed a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Hippi, to be produced by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu.
Now, Karthikeya has signed yet another interesting project, this time our straight Telugu flick. To be directed by debutant Venkat Chandra, this as-yet-untitled film will have Karthikeya essaying the role of a wrestler. MS Reddy will be bankrolling the project, which will go on the floors in January early next year.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women