Following the blockbuster success of RX100, young hero Karthikeya is being approached by Tollywood and Kollywood filmmakers with exciting projects. He has already signed a Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Hippi, to be produced by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu.
Now, Karthikeya has signed yet another interesting project, this time our straight Telugu flick. To be directed by debutant Venkat Chandra, this as-yet-untitled film will have Karthikeya essaying the role of a wrestler. MS Reddy will be bankrolling the project, which will go on the floors in January early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?
- Is she the first choice for Game Over?
- Noted producer acquires Kalki rights
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes