This is huge. Tollywood’s latest sensation, RX100, has set a new record at the Devi 70mm Theater at RTC ax Roads in Hyderabad. The film, which mostly ran to packed houses throughout has collected a whopping gross of Rs 29,32,867 in its opening week at Devi 70mm theater in Hyderabad.
What’s staggering about RX100’s box-office performance at Devi 70mm is that it has even beaten the previous record held by India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali The Conclusion. In its first week, Baahubali 2 collected Rs 28,82,370 gross. RX100 also crossed Tholi Prema’s first week record (Rs 28,67,367) at Devi 70mm which has shocked many trade pundits as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game