Following the blockbuster success of his previous film, RX100, young hero Kartikeya had signed his next project which will be bankrolled by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu. The film is titled Hippi and TN Krishna, who had earlier directed Suriya-Jyothika’s 2006 hit romantic drama, Nuvvu Nenu Prema, will direct it.
As per the latest updates, Hippi’s regular shoot will commence today. Hippi will be made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual and it will feature award-winning technicians like RD Rajasekhar as cinematographer, Praveen KL as editor and Nivas Prasanna as the music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic