Following the blockbuster success of his previous film, RX100, young hero Kartikeya had signed his next project which will be bankrolled by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu. The film is titled Hippi and TN Krishna, who had earlier directed Suriya-Jyothika’s 2006 hit romantic drama, Nuvvu Nenu Prema, will direct it.
As per the latest updates, Hippi’s regular shoot will commence today. Hippi will be made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual and it will feature award-winning technicians like RD Rajasekhar as cinematographer, Praveen KL as editor and Nivas Prasanna as the music composer. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar