It’s been a mixed weekend at the box-offices across Krishna district. While the new release, Lover, failed to set the cash registers ringing, old releases, RX100 and Chinna Babu, had a decent run in their second weekend.
RX100 continued its dream run on Sunday and collected a share of Rs 4,11,636 like. The film’s 11-day Krishna district share totals to Rs 60,02,342.
Lover, on its first Sunday, collected Rs 5,51,114 share, taking its first weekend total to Rs 13,02,509. It remains to be seen if the film will manage to put up a strong show this week.
Finally, Karthi’s rural family entertainer, Chinna Babu, collected a share of Rs 2,33,901 on its second Sunday. Chinna Babu’s overall 10-day share now stands at Rs 31,61,587.
- AR Murugadoss reveals key details about Vijay’s Sarkar
- Pawan Kalyan to not celebrate Dasara
- Interesting update on Nani’s Jersey
- NTR’s impressive response to criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in ASVR
- Rahul Ravindran pens a heartfelt letter for Chinmayi