It’s been a mixed weekend at the box-offices across Krishna district. While the new release, Lover, failed to set the cash registers ringing, old releases, RX100 and Chinna Babu, had a decent run in their second weekend.
RX100 continued its dream run on Sunday and collected a share of Rs 4,11,636 like. The film’s 11-day Krishna district share totals to Rs 60,02,342.
Lover, on its first Sunday, collected Rs 5,51,114 share, taking its first weekend total to Rs 13,02,509. It remains to be seen if the film will manage to put up a strong show this week.
Finally, Karthi’s rural family entertainer, Chinna Babu, collected a share of Rs 2,33,901 on its second Sunday. Chinna Babu’s overall 10-day share now stands at Rs 31,61,587.
- Rashmika acts without makeup in her next
- Poll : What did you think of Samantha’s U-Turn trailer?
- Will ‘Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu’ live up to the hype
- Samantha’s impressive act makes U-Turn trailer interesting
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s latest AP/TG collections