Continuing its solid run in its second week, Tollywood’s latest blockbuster romantic drama, RX100, collected Rs 1,09,616 share on Monday at the ticket windows across Krishna district. The film’s 12-day Krishna share is Rs 61,11,848.
On the other hand, Raj Tarun-Dil Raju’s recently released romantic entertainer, Lover, collected a share of Rs 2,05,916 on its 4th day in the Krishna region. With this, Lover’s 4-day share in the district totals to Rs 15,08,725. Stay tuned for more updates on the box-office collections of the latest releases.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic