It was just yesterday that we revealed that the hot and happening actress Tara Sutaria has been roped in to play the female lead opposite Ahan Shetty in the RX 100 remake.
The film is directed by Milan Luthria and the latest we hear is that the film has been titled Tadap. This film will have a semi-urban backdrop and will be produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
Tara and Ahan both have strong and meaty roles and the film is set to go on floors in June and is expected to release next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon